- See this website with useful information about the thesis and possible problems that you may encounter on your way.
- Go to the website with the schedule of the academic year to see the deadlines.
1) Selection of thesis topic (usually 3rd semester)
The topic of the master thesis student chooses at least during the semester preceding the semester with an anticipated completion of a master's degree. Students follow the instructions of the department of defense, to be determined according to their specialization of study:
- Software Engineering - Department of Computer Science (D. Bautová)
- Computer Engineering - Department of Measurement (D. Hejtmanová
- Artificial Intelligence - Department of Computer Science (D. Bautová)
- Computer Graphics - Department of Computer Graphics and Interaction (M. Horešovská)
- Computer Vision and Image Processing - Department of Cybernetics (J. Zichová)
- Data Science - Department of Computer Science (D. Bautová)
- Human-Computer Interaction - Department of Computer Graphics and Interaction (M. Horešovská)
- Cybersecurity - Department of Computer Science (D. Bautová)
- Bioinformatics - Department of Computer Science (D. Bautová)
The topic of the master thesis assignment must relate to the main specialization of study. If you are not sure, contact the supervisor of your specialization.
- The validity of the assignment is limited to the following two semesters.
2) Approval of the thesis topic (usually 3rd semester)
3) Registration for the Master’s Thesis course (usually 4th semester)
Students will enroll in a course Master’s Thesis in the semester, in which they assume the proper completion of a master's degree. They will follow instructions of the department of defense. Up-to-date information about this step can be found on the faculty website.
4) Elaboration and submission of diploma thesis (usually 4th semester)
Master´s final state examination
- Page of state exam topics on the faculty website
- Information about projects and master´s final state examination
- Process of final state examination - Open Informatics (for more information and exact timetables contact your department)