Please, note that there currently isn't open any bachelor Open Informatics program taught in English. The information below deals with the Czech bachelor program. For the official English bachelor program on FEE CTU, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, see the EECS website and the state exam topics of this program.
Bachelor thesis assignment
The topic of the bachelor thesis student chooses at least during the semester preceding the semester with anticipated completion of bachelor's degree. Students follow the instructions of the department of defense, to be determined according to their specialization of study:
- Computer systems - Department of Measuring (D. Hejtmanová)
- Software systems - Department of Computer Science (K. Ťakušová)
- Informatics and computer science - Department of Cybernetics (J. Zichová)
Student will sign up for a course BAP in the semester, in which he assumes the proper completion of a bachelor's degree. He will follow instructions of the department of defense.
The topic of bachelor thesis assignment must relate to the main specialization of study. If you are not sure, contact the supervisor of your specialization.
- Validity of assignment is limited to the following two semesters.
- Requirements for completion of a bachelor's degree
Bachelor´s final state examination
- Page of state exam topics on the faculty website
- Information about Bachelor project and Bachelor´s final state examination
- Process of final state examination - Open Informatics (for more information and exact timetables contact your department)