The work will be carried out in different research teams, such as:
- a small research project (eg comparing two methods),
- small IT projects (eg support of administration with employment of new students),
- help with the preparation of study materials,
- editing web pages,
- help with experiments, data collection,
- SW testing
- and implementation of a simple programming language.
The jobs will last two weeks in the period between the enrollment and the start of the school year and will be awarded a salary of approximately CZK 8,000 (paid as a scholarship money).
The number of spots is limited, the graduates of a correspondent high-school seminar HAPKY will be favored.
You can apply at the email email@example.com by May 31, 2019. We will then contact selected students.
To participate, it is necessary to be a CTU student, meaning you have to enroll in the pre-holiday term.