In composion of course are also included objects to get the foundations of the legal aspects of business and personnel management. The information obtained graduates of the minor specialization Economics utilized in the design and evaluation of business plans and projects, processing on pricing and the management of working groups and corporate departments.
- prof. Ing. Jaroslav Knápek, CSc.
Passage through study
- Macro and microeconomics (B1B16MME)
- Basics of business economics (B1B16ZPU)
- Basics of financial management (B1B16ZFM1)
- Psychology for managers (B0B16MPL)
- Business Law (B1B16PPP)
The recommended order for completing the courses is: Macro and microeconomics, Basics of business economics, Business Law and Basics of financial management. Course Psychology for managers does not depend on other courses and can be completed in any semester.